Activity Insight and Annual Reporting – 1 Month Away
Last Reminder - Save time and frustration in May, 2019
On May 1 all full-time, 100%, teaching faculty and librarians will receive an email from Digital Measures and Watermark announcing the opening of the annual report submission process. Please note, that you may enter activities every day of the year; it’s the process that opens, where you have access to work on the narrative portion of your annual submission, and the ability to submit everything to your department Chair/Supervisor.
A few key items to remember:
1. THE “OPEN NOW” LINK IN THE EMAIL IS SAFE TO CLICK ON AS LONG AS THE MESSAGE IS COMING FROM DIGITAL MEASURES BY WATERMARK: DMWORKFLOW@WATERMARKINSIGHTS.COM.
2. You can enter activities 24/7/365 – aka every day.
3. Your annual report is comprised of 2 items: 1. Your activities and 2. Your narratives.
4. ***Before you “Route”/submit this to your Chair for review, make sure to hit the “Refresh Report” button.***
5. There are new instructional videos and a link to the narrative questions here: https://www.brockport.edu/support/lits/asis/faculty_activity_reports.html
6. If you miss the submission deadline, you will receive reminder emails every three days.
7. We are testing a new system with IAS scores this Spring. As long as the sheets have been filled out correctly, we are planning to send the scores out via email once the Registrar gives the okay.
8. IAS scores are held until ALL grades have been submitted – make sure to get them in ASAP.
9. Shortcut to Digital Measures: www.tinyurl.com/Activity-Insight
posted by jthompson [2019-04-12]