BSG Employment Opportunity: Director of Advocacy
On behalf of the Advocacy Department here at BSG, I am reaching out to inform you of the employment opportunities available next semester.
It is our mission to further diversify the pool of leaders who represent the student body here at Brockport. One way to do so is to inform you of upcoming leadership positions. The Director of Advocacy is a paid position responsible for creating the change that students would like to see.
Applications can be accessed on myBrockport and are due this Friday, April 20, at 11:59 pm. There will also be positions in Student Court available soon.
Responsibilities of the Director of Advocacy include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Incorporate the Senate in the process of fixing student issues
* Delegate tasks to the advocacy coordinators
* Sit on the President's Council for Diversity & Inclusion Committee and University Police Community Relations Committee
* Meet with the appropriate college personnel to create a better Brockport
* Keep in constant contact with BSG Senators to address issues on campus
* Collaborate with the communications and activities departments to address student issues
* Hold office hours (approximately 15 hours a week)
posted by carchie [2019-04-18]
Kelly Anderson, Director of Advocacy, email@example.com