Brockport Downtown Program Showcase
May 2, 2019 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
Did you know The College at Brockport IS Downtown? New Location (directly across from Strong Museum) New high-tech facility New mix of programs (including two new Graduate programs) Join us Thursday, May 2, 2019, 7 – 8:30 pm.
Five academic programs (GR & UG) offer courses at the college's extension center, Brockport Downtown, in the REOC Bldg., 161 Chestnut St., Rochester, NY 14604
Come talk to Department Representatives from:
• Counseling, College Counseling and Student Affairs Track, MSEd
• Higher Education Administration, MSEd (New program!) - 90% online
• Nursing – BSN (RN to BSN [100% online] and BS to BSN) and FNP - 85% online
• Public Administration, MPA (with five Emphases)
• Social Work, MSW (NEW program!)
• Financial Aid Office – learn how to finance your degree
Light desserts will be served.
To register, go to: brockport.edu/graduate/events
For more information: (585) 395-8000
posted by kschuhle [2019-04-23]
Events & Activities