Brockport Young Professionals April Gathering on 4/24 @ 12-1 pm
April 24, 2019 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
Join us in UNION Room 185 for a gathering of the Brockport Young Professionals from noon to 1 pm on Wednesday, April 24.
The Young Professionals Group is a social community within the larger Brockport community dedicated to building meaningful networks across campus outside of our work responsibilities.
“Young” is relative... years as a professional employee, years at Brockport, at heart, at mind, etc.
Why attend a meeting?
• On campus networking
• Social opportunities with colleagues
• Improve campus communication
• Potential collaboration opportunities
• Opportunities for community service
• Learning about other initiatives and programs on campus
• Opportunities for professional development
–On campus: Last Wednesday of EVEN Numbered Months from 12-1 pm. BYOL
–Off campus: Fourth Friday of ODD Numbered Months from 4:30-6:30 pm
–Details discussed at the previous meeting(s)
If you are interested in joining us but are unable to make this meeting, let us know, and we will keep you on the email list.
posted by groe [2019-04-23]
Garrett W. Roe '13, x5105
Events & Activities