Environmental Science and Ecology Students, Staff, and Faculty Presented their Work at the 2019 International Association for Great Lakes Research Conference
The 2019 International Association for Great Lakes Conference was held at The College at Brockport from June 10-14.
- Bianchi, T., M. Futia, M. Connerton, B. Weidel, and J. Rinchard. Assessment of Lake Ontario alewife reproduction.
- Bosch, I., M. Chislock, K. Warner, and K. Hanafin. Water column mixing and internal phosphorus loading in the three basins of Conesus Lake, NY.
- Chislock, M., L. Denecke, M. Sepulveda, O. Sarnelle, and A. Wilson. Intraspecific variation in lake Daphnia affects response of algae and a cyanotoxin to fertilization.
- Czesny, S., J. Rinchard, M. Kornis, T. Hook, H. Bootsma, B. Turschak, and C.R. Bronte. Biochemical markers aid in tracing food-web interactions in the Great Lakes.
- Futia, M., M. Connerton, B. Weidel, and J. Rinchard. Can fish have too much fat? Connections between fat content and Thiamine Deficiency in Lake Ontario.
- Lawrence, G. Use of drones in wetland restoration planning and monitoring on Lake Ontario.
- Leonhardt, B., H. Bootsma, S. Czesny, A. Happel, M. Kornis, J. Rinchard, B. Turschak, and T. Hook. Diet complexity of Lake Michigan salmonines.
- Monks, A., S. Lishawa, D. Albert, B. Mudrzynski, D.A. Wilcox, and K. Wellons. Innovative management of European frogbit and invasive cattail.
- Rinchard, J., M. Futia, D. Tillitt, S. Smith, C. Kraft, and K. Edwards. Prevalence of thiamine deficiency in salmonines from Lake Ontario.
- Tillitt, D., S. Smith, M. Futia, K. Edwards, C. Kraft, and J. Rinchard. Health metrics in Lake Ontario salmonines related to thiamine stress in Salmon River stocks.
- Wilcox, D. and E. Polzer. Lake levels and wetland restoration on Lake Ontario.
- Beers, D., C. McDaniel, and M. Chislock. Land-use impacts water quality and aquatic invertebrate communities in the Genesee River.
- Haynes, J., J. Maharan, and K. Barrett. Pugnose shiner occurrence in relation to physicochemical and biological factors in LO-SLR Bays.
posted by jrinchar [2019-06-18]
Jacques Rinchard: email@example.com or 395-5750
Alumni in the News