COVID-19 Drake Memorial Library Policies
In order to protect the health and safety of people who use the library and library employees Drake Memorial Library have implemented COVID-19 library use policies.
1. The use of Drake Memorial Library will be restricted to current students, faculty, and staff with a valid College at Brockport ID. You will need to show your ID when entering the library.
2. Drake Memorial Library will be limited to the following users.
• Students, faculty, or staff without access to a computer and/or Internet service
• Students who need materials on course reserve
• Faculty, students, or staff who need to borrow library materials. The stacks are closed we will retrieve your materials.
3. Drake Memorial Library will close access to the second floor and lower level to prevent the use of group study rooms and the computer labs. Anyone found in those areas will be asked to relocate to the main floor.
4. Social distancing protocols will be implemented. Requiring you to maintain a distance of 6 feet from others.
5. In order to maintain safe distancing practices in the library, we are limited to 20 users at any time.
posted by dfulkerson [2020-03-19]
Diane Fulkerson, Library Director: (585) 395-2156