Update your Email Signature with the New SUNY Brockport Logo
Find out how to update your email signature with the new SUNY Brockport logo.
If you have not already, click on the link below to download the SUNY Brockport logo to you computer.
Instruction for Windows:
1. Open the desktop Outlook application.
2. Select "File" in the menu.
3. Select "Options."
4. Select "Mail" from the navigation pane.
5. In this window, select the "Signatures" button to enter the Signatures configuration window.
6. Skip to the steps below the Mac Instructions section to continue.
1. Select Outlook in the menu and select "Preferences."
2. In the Email section, select "Signatures."
The remaining steps below are the SAME for Mac and Windows:
1. Select the signature you want to edit from the Select signature to edit pane. You can edit that signature by using the editor pane at the bottom of the window.
2. In the editor pane click on the existing logo image and delete it. (if you do not have a current logo in your signature, skip this step).
3. Place your cursor where you would like to insert your new logo image and click the picture button in the top right corner of the editor pane. Select "Picture" from file and select your new logo image from where it has been saved on your computer.
4. Once you have the new logo in the correct place, hold down the shift key and drag the bounding box around the logo to reduce the size of the logo to your liking.
5. When you close the editor pane, click on save in the pop-up window.
posted by aarnone [2020-07-21]
Alex Rhea: email@example.com