Drake Memorial Library is Now Open
Drake Memorial Library is open for computer use, solo study, and materials pickup. Brockport ID will be required for entry, and reservations are required to use computers and tables. Librarians are available online to answer your questions!
The library is open for the fall semester! We are doing things a bit differently to keep you safe, such as contactless pickup of items (including ILL) and reservations for computers and solo study.
We will have new processes in place to ensure the safety of our faculty, staff, and students:
• Brockport ID will be required to enter the building.
• Masks and six ft social distancing will be required at all times.
• Reference librarians are available by chat on our website linked below
• NEW! Text a librarian! We can answer your SMS questions during building hours at (585) 449-6811.
• Computer use, solo study, and course reserve review will be by appointment only, with an online reservation system.
• Pickup of materials, including Interlibrary Loan items, will be contactless.
• There will be no food allowed in the library.
• The top floor is closed at the moment but will reopen very soon.
• Hours during the fall semester are:
Sunday 12–9 pm
Monday-Thursday 7:30 am– 10 pm
Friday 7:30 am–5 pm
Saturday 10 am–5 pm
posted by esharwell [2020-08-27]
Erin Sharwell: firstname.lastname@example.org