Free Institutional Membership — National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD)
As part of University’s continued vision to build meaningful lives and vibrant communities, we have recently obtained an Institutional Membership to the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD).
The NCFDD is a nationally-recognized, independent organization that provides online career development and mentoring resources for faculty, post-docs, and graduate students.
They provide a variety of virtual programs and resources including:
• Weekly Monday Motivator
• Monthly Core Curriculum Webinars
• Monthly Guest Expert Webinars
• Access to Multi-Week Courses
• Access to Dissertation Success Curriculum for graduate students
• Private Discussion Forum for peer-mentoring, problem-solving, & moderated writing challenges
• Monthly accountability buddy matches
• Access to 14-Day Writing Challenges
• Access to the Member Library that includes past webinar materials, referrals, and readings
To claim your free Institutional Membership, complete the following steps:
1) Go to http://www.facultydiversity.org/join
2) Choose your institution from the drop-down menu.
3) Select “Activate my Membership”
4) Complete the registration form using your institutional email address (i.e. @InstitutionalEmail.edu)
5) Go to your institution email to find a confirmation/welcome email. Click “Activate Account” in the email.
If you have any technical questions, please email NCFDD at Membership@FacultyDiversity.org.
posted by aoconnor [2020-09-14]
Alyshia O'Connor: (585) 395-2651