Fri, Aug 17, 2018 — 5:01 pm
Recent School of Business and Management Accomplishments
1. James Cordeiro’s paper has been accepted for publication in Asia-Pacific Journal of Management. In addition, Dr. Cordeiro has been confirmed in his continuing role as a Fellow of the Corporate Governance Center at Kennesaw State University. This center is the oldest in the country and includes Jeffrey Sonnenfeld of Yale University and many distinguished business leaders. Dr. Cordeiro is Chair of the Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
2. The paper entitled “Service Operations in DMV (Division of Motor Vehicles) Offices of USA - A Comparative Analysis” by J. B. Martin, J. Bhadury, (Dean of the School of Business and Management), J. Cordeiro (Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance), M. Waite (Department of Business Administration) and K. Amoako-Gyampah has been accepted for publication in Management Research Review.
3. Shihyun Noh’s (Department of Public Administration) paper, titled “Institutional design of the ACA health insurance exchanges: Factors affecting policy implementation in state administration” has been accepted for publication in the Journal of Health and Human Services Administration.
4. Shihyun Noh’s (Department of Public Administration) paper, titled "Partisan polarization, administrative capacity, and state discretion in the Affordable Care Act,” will be published in an edited volume titled Intergovernmental Relations in Transition: Reflections and Directions by Routledge.
5. Sandeep Singh and Jack Cook are the winners of the 2016-17 School of Business and Management Teaching Excellence Award.