Mon, Jun 25, 2018 — 1:50 pm
Parking and Traffic Tips from Parking and Transportation Services
1. Early to rise, early to park. Plan to arrive early; expect to walk. Use the guide below to help.
2. Help other commuters know if your spot is available with these simple “yes” or “no” gestures. See pamphlet below.
3. Don’t idle, allow one of our greeters to help you find a parking space.
4. Come prepared with another lot in mind, in case your first choice is unavailable.
5. Other ways to reduce traffic and parking congestion. Consider the following alternatives to driving alone: carpool, walk, bike, public transportation, car share, Eagle Run shuttle. More info found on parking website.
6. Area construction alert: For those traveling from the east, your commute may be delayed and rerouted near intersections of Rt. 531, Rt. 31 and Rt. 36. Follow us on Twitter @bportparking or visit www.dot.ny.gov/531.
7. Check your permit for expiration date. If a spring permit is needed, purchase online today. Occasional permits are available at a pay station, located in lots T (Tuttle- NEW) and V (SERC).
8. Secure parking arrangements for your guest. Complete and submit the guest form.