Sat, Aug 18, 2018 — 3:13 am
School District Business Leader Program Coordinator Employment Opportunity
Budget Title: Senior Staff Assistant, SL3
Campus Title: School District Business Leader Program Coordinator
FLSA Status: Exempt
FTE: Position is part-time (50% fte), 12 month, 20 hours per week
Proposed Salary: $50,000
The School District Business Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of managing the Master’s Degree and Certificate of Advanced Study program for the School District Business Leader Degree. The incumbent recruits, advises, schedules and plans for all aspects of the program. Position is 12 month, part-time, 20 hours per week.
• Teach 6 credits each academic year in the SDBL program.
• Schedules all courses in both the Certificate of Advanced Study Program (CAS) and the Master’s Program (MSED).
• Recruits and advises adjunct professors in the program.
• Advises all program students working towards either or both degrees.
• Recruits students to the program.
• Advocates for the program at both the state and local level.
• Serves as resource in placing students in school business positions throughout the region.
• Works with the Department Chair on strategic plans and planning for the program.
• Attends faculty meetings, maintains office hours, and planning events
• Certificate of Advanced Study as a School District Business Leader (earned Master's from an accredited US Department of Education or internationally recognized institution)
• Experience as a School District Business Leader
• Experience teaching at the college level in a school district leadership program
• Experience with student advisement and recruitment in a SDBL program
• Membership in local or statewide organizations
• Experience in local and statewide organizations that would contribute to program advocacy
Please visit jobs.brockport.edu to complete an application including your cover letter that addresses required and preferred qualifications, resume, and contact information for three professional references. Official transcripts are required upon hire. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Employment at The College at Brockport is contingent upon final budgetary approval.
Pursuant to Executive Order 161, no State entity, as defined by the Executive Order, is permitted to ask, or mandate, in any form, that an applicant for employment provide his or her current compensation, or any prior compensation history, until such time as the applicant is extended a conditional offer of employment with compensation. If such information has been requested from you before such time, please contact the Governor’s Office of Employee Relations at (518) 474-6988 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The College at Brockport, State University of New York is an AA/EEO/ADA employer. The College actively seeks applications from women, veterans, individuals with a disability, members of underrepresented groups or anyone that would enrich the diversity of the College.