The College at Brockport

Main Page Content

Daily Eagle mastheadThu, Jan 24, 2019 — 6:05 am

Human Resources email the Editor about this story | return to Daily Eagle

Sending your child to summer day camp? Enroll in a Dependent Care Advantage Account (DCAA)

Enroll now in a DCAA to help pay for summer day camp expenses

Great news for state employees!

If in order for you to be able to work, you plan to send your child under the age of 13, to summer day camp, a Change in Care Provider (including summer day camp) is an eligible Change in Status event that allows you to enroll in the Dependent Care Advantage Account (DCAAccount) for the remainder of 2018. Also, the Employer Contribution is available to eligible employees* who enroll in the DCAAccount to help pay for summer day camp expenses. Please visit the flexible spending account site or call (800) 358-7202 for more information, Employer Contribution rates, or to enroll.

*UUP employees are currently not eligible for the Employer Contribution.

contact: Kallee Quill,
submitted: Mon, May 7, 2018 by kequill
Close mobile navigation