Thu, Nov 22, 2018 — 5:35 am
Secretary 1 - Office of Accountability and Assessment - Employment Opportunity
• Coordinates meetings and events hosted by the Academic Affairs division.
• Manages and maintains the Unit website.
• Oversees, monitors and reconciles divisional budgets continuously.
• Prepares and edits documents, creates and revises multiple documents/templates used in the various institutional, academic, and administrative assessment processes administered campus-wide.
• Edits and reviews documents.
• Conducts research on new projects initiated by the division.
• Communicates effectively with all constituents across campus.
• Prepares and maintains Middle States and other assessment accreditation paperwork.
• Creates and maintains the Office filing systems.
• Supervises work-study students.
• Attends committee meetings; takes, prepares and distributes notes.
• Candidate must have permanent appointment in a Secretary I classified position (or be eligible for transfer) or be reachable for appointment on the current NY State Civil Service canvass list for Secretary 1 - Brockport location, Full-Time.
• Possesses excellent writing, editing, organizational, and time management skills.
• Has strong computer/word processing skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and is willing to learn new software.
• Is able to multi-task and work independently, as well as in group settings.
• Demonstrates initiative and has excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Has knowledge of The College at Brockport's organizational structure and campus constituencies a plus.
How to apply
Please submit your application, cover letter, resume and contact information for three professional references at job.brockport.edu by August 28, 2018.
Employment at The College at Brockport is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and final budgetary approval.
Pursuant to Executive Order 161, no State entity, as defined by the Executive Order, is permitted to ask, or mandate, in any form, that an applicant for employment provide his or her current compensation, or any prior compensation history, until such time as the applicant is extended a conditional offer of employment with compensation. If such information has been requested from you before such time, please contact the Governor’s Office of Employee Relations at email@example.com.
The College at Brockport, State University of New York is an AA/EEO/ADA employer. The College actively seeks applications from women, veterans, individuals with a disability, members of underrepresented groups or anyone that would enrich the diversity of the College.