Considering graduate study at Brockport? Please read our admissions eligibility, identify your applicant type and proceed to the How to Apply section.
Applicants must have earned a bachelor's degree prior to beginning graduate study.
A GPA of 3.0 or higher (based on 4.0 scale) is expected for admission. If your GPA is less than 3.0, please contact the graduate director of your program of interest for advisement prior to applying.
Official Test Scores (GRE, GMAT, MAT, TOEFL, IELTS). Review details for each test:
- GRE is required for applicants to the psychology or nursing programs or for applicants who are below the 3.0 GPA requirement for Public Administration.
- GMAT or GRE is required for applicants to the accounting or MBA program.
- Applicants applying to programs leading to teacher certification must submit one of the following (please review our Programs Requiring GRE/MAT page):
- TOEFL or IELTS is required for international applicants whose native language is not English.
- Matriculated (Degree-seeking)
Students that wish to pursue a graduate degree.
Students that wish to enroll in graduate-level coursework.
- Combined Degree
Students earn a bachelor's and a master's degree.
Students that are non-US citizens.
Students that wish to re-enroll in their graduate program.