Main Page Content

New Applicant Forms

Advanced Tuition Deposit Form

Please submit your $200 advanced deposit along with the above form to The Office of Student Accounts.

New Applicant's Request to Defer or Withdraw

Use this form to request to defer your admission to a different semester or withdraw your graduate program application. Deferrals may be approved for no more than one year rom the original application term.

Prior College Transcript Request Form

Use this form to request transcripts from colleges of prior attendance. This form should NOT be used to request transcripts from The College at Brockport.

Current Graduate Student Forms

Application for Graduation

The Office of Registration and Records is pleased to announce that, effective spring 2013, students can now apply for graduation online.

Clemency Policy Request Form

A matriculated graduate student may apply for Graduate Academic Clemency so that up to 9 credits of graduate coursework taken at The College at Brockport remain on the student’s transcript but do not apply to the student’s cumulative graduate GPA.

Course Withdrawal Form

Course Withdrawal Explanation

Graduate students wishing to withdraw from a course during the withdrawal period should complete and submit the Withdrawal Form along with the Withdrawal Explanation to the Office of Registration and Records.

Current Student Withdraw Form (Program Withdrawal)

Graduate students who wish to leave their graduate program due to circumstances beyond your control, please simply send this completed form to, and your exit from the program will be processed. You are encouraged to speak with your graduate program advisor to discuss the feasibility of obtaining a Leave of Absence as an alternative to permanently withdrawing from your graduate program.

Extension of Time Limit for Degree Completion Form

To apply for an extension to complete your degree program complete this form and submit it to the Graduate Director of the program in which they are matriculated.

Graduate Credit Overload Request Form

A normal full time load of graduate study is 12 credit hours. Please submit this form to add additional coursework.

Independent Study Outline

Independent Study Form

Graduate students interested in enrolling in an independent study must complete and submit the Independent Study Outline along with the Independent Study Form to the Office of Registration and Records. 

Request for Reinstatement

Graduate Students who have been de-matriculated due to noncompliance with the continuous enrollment or time to degree policy may be eligible for reinstatement with the support of the academic department and approval of the Graduate Dean. Coursework previously completed will be accepted at the discretion of the academic department.

Return to Good Academic Standing Form

This form must be completed if you have been placed on academic probation. The form must be signed by the student, faculty advisor and dean of The Graduate School before registering for classes.

Temporary Academic Leave

Complete this form to request a temporary academic leave. Submit it to the Graduate Director of the program in which they are matriculated.

Thesis Continuation Credit Form

Graduate students that have registered for the maximum number of thesis/project credits and have not completed the thesis/project must register for TCC credit by submitting the completed form to the Office of Registration and Records.

Undergraduates Taking Graduate Courses

Eligible undergraduate students may take up to twelve credits of graduate coursework at The College at Brockport (no more than six credits in a single semester).

Visiting Graduate Student Consortium Agreement

The Consortium Agreement allows students to receive financial aid from The College at Brockport for graduate courses taken at another school (host institution).

Faculty Forms

Last Updated 9/5/18

Close mobile navigation