Our graduate programs provide a resource-rich, collaborative experience for students. Graduate students have opportunities to engage in funded and non-funded research. Faculty secure research grants from a variety of sources, including:
• National Institutes of Health
• National Science Foundation
• Presidential Library Foundations
• National Security Agency
• American Association of Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance Research Consortium
• New York State Department of Education
• US Bureau of Health Professions
Take a look a some current research underway on campus.
Graduate Information Session
Graduate Open House
Save the Date:
March 26, 2014!