Congratulations and welcome to graduate study at The College at Brockport. We have compiled this action item list to allow for a smooth transition into your graduate study at Brockport.
- Mail your $200 advanced deposit to the Office of Student Accounts by the deadline on your admission letter.
- Contact your academic department regarding advisement.
- Submit all final transcripts to the Center for Graduate Studies.
- Investigate financing options and apply for financial aid (optional). (Financial Aid, Assistantships, Fellowships, Scholarships)
Required (Once your advanced deposit has been processed)
- Login to Web Banner.
- Obtain course textbooks and materials.
- Obtain your Eagle One card (official school ID).
- Review Graduate Academic Policies.
- Submit your immunization records to the Student Health Center.
- Purchase a parking permit if you will be parking on the Brockport campus before 7 pm Monday-Thursday or 5 pm on Friday. (MetroCenter students; refer to MetroCenter Student Services link below.)
- MetroCenter Student Services - Helpful resources for MetroCenter Students.
- Contact the Office of Students with Disabilities for additional services.