Main Page Content
- After opening document in Adobe Reader, click View -> Read Out Loud -> Activate Read Out Loud
- Click View -> Read Out Loud -> Read This Page Only or Read to End of Document
- User will be able to click “Stop” or “Pause” as they desire.
For Microsoft Word
- Next to the Quick Access Toolbar (next to Floppy Disc Save Button on Top Left), click “Customize Quick Access Toolbar.”
- Click “More Commands.”
- In the “Choose Commands From” list, select “All Commands.”
- Scroll down to the “Speak” command, select it, and then click “Add.”
- Click “OK.”
- When you want to use text-to-speech command, click the icon on the Quick Access Toolbar.
- After you have added the “Speak” command to your Quick Access Tool, you can hear single words or blocks of text spoken by highlighting the text you want to hear, and then clicking the “Speak” command.