Main Page Content
Campus Recreation provides students and members with a variety of options to stay Healthy, Active, and Engaged through...
Informal Recreation, Fitness and Wellness, Club Sports, Intramural Sports, and several Instructional Programs including Judo, Tae Kwan Do, and Learn to Skate. The Campus Rec office oversees and operates the Tuttle North Ice Arena, as well as the Special Events Recreation Center (aka the SERC) which features a state-of-the-art Fitness Center, Group Exercise Studio, and a multi-use Field House.
- Home of the Eagle Share Bike Program
- 27 Club Sports with 1,019 participants
- 80% of students participated in a Campus Rec sponsored event
- Club Sport Mileage: 14,107
- Student Employment Hours: 30,446
- 188,847 patrons utilized the SERC
- Student Persistence Rate for Campus Recreation Student Employees (students returning to campus or graduated): 96.9%
- #1 Athletic and Recreational Facilities — 2015 SUNY Student Opinion Survey
- #2 Recreation and Intramural Programs — 2015 SUNY Student Opinion Survey
Report Hazing: The College at Brockport is committed to the health and safety of our students. Hazing violates New York State law and The College at Brockport's policies.
How to Report Hazing
Complete the online Incident Reporting Form. Please provide as much detail as possible. While the report can be anonymous, details regarding the incident may be shared if an investigation is needed. In case of an emergency, or to report criminal activity, please contact University Police immediately at (585) 395-2222.
After You Submit a Report
After a report is received, the College will work quickly to review the submission and determine the next best actions. If a report is criminal in nature, University Police will be contacted. The College may also initiate its own investigation. As a part of this process, a group or organization may be suspended pending the outcome of the investigation.
Is the activity degrading and/or demanding?
Is there a risk of injury or a question of safety?
Am I being asked to keep this activity a secret?
For more information, see the College's Hazing Policy.