How to sign up…
Main Page Content
The College at Brockport Intramurals uses an online registration and scheduling program located at www.imleagues.com. All intramural participants must create an account through imleagues.com.
To create an imleagues account:
- Go to www.imleagues.com.
- Click on the "Create Account" link.
- Enter your information, including your Brockport email address (@brockport.edu) and submit.
- You will be sent an account verification email to your Brockport email account.
- Log in to imleagues.com by clicking on the link provided in the verification email.
- After verifying your email address, the College at Brockport link should pop up. Click "Join School."
To sign up for an intramural sport:
- Log in to your imleagues.com account.
- Click on the "The College at Brockport" link.
- The current sports are displayed toward the bottom of the screen. Click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play (e.g. Men's, Women, Co-Rec, etc.).
- You can join the sport one of three ways:
- Create a team (for team captains)
- Join a team
- Join as a Free Agent (You can find a team at a later time)
imleagues.com provides technical support through online chat and phone. Participants who are having trouble with the website are encouraged to use one of these options.
Entry dates/deadlines will be posted at www.imleagues.com/brockport
Gender Identity Policy
All eligible intramural participants can participate in the gender-specific league that affirms each participant's personal gender identity. The participant's gender identity is applied when there are gender-specific rules or player ratio requirements in co-rec leagues.
Within intramural sports, in sports that are gender specific (e.g. men's soccer versus women's soccer), participants are able to self-select their own gender identity.