Same-Day Urgent Counseling
Same-day urgent sessions are generally available for all students. These urgent meeting times are in the morning during walk in hours, between 8 and 11 a.m. For students with repeated use of urgent services, there may be discussion about referral to alternate or additional resources.
Free, 24/7, confidential. Text “Got5U” to 741-741.
- Student Health Center: (585) 395-2414
- University Police: (585) 395-2222
- On campus, contact your resident director or resident assistant
- Strong West Emergency Room: (585) 758-1010
- Lifeline: (585) 275-5151
- RESTORE: 1-800-527-1757
- Willow Domestic Violence Center: (585) 232-5200
- USA National Suicide Hotline: 1-800-SUICIDE (784-2433)
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
- LGBT National Help Center HOTLINE: 1-888-843-4564
- LGBT National Youth Talkline: 1-800-246-PRIDE (7743)