Telephone & Text Services
- NY State's free emotional support hotline specifically for the Coronavirus: 1 (844) 863-9314.
- National crisis line: 1 (800) 273-8255
- National text crisis line: Text HELLO to 741-741.
- National text crisis line for Students of Color: Text STEVE to 741-741.
- National Trans Lifeline: 1 (877) 565-8860
Resources for Coping with COVID-19
Taking Care of your Mental Health
New York State COVID-19 Resources
McLean Hospital College Mental Health Program, COVID-19 Mental Health Resources
The JED Foundation, JED's COVID-19 Resource Guide
Active Minds, Mental Health Amid the Covid-19 Pandemic
The Steve Fund, Mental Health Providers Supporting Clients of Color
Sean Achor positive psychology ted talk:
Mindfulness: Andy Puddicombe: All it takes is 10 mindful minutes:
Brene Brown on connection during Corona Virus:
Loneliness during social distancing: