Delivery from the Brockport Wegmans pharmacy to the Student Health Center is covered by the health fee.
Main Page Content
How does it work?
Go to the College at Brockport Student Health Center or the Brockport Wegmans pharmacy. Complete an Authorization for Release of Information and Patient Information Form before you have a prescription filled for the first time.
What do I do next?
- Call the Brockport Wegmans pharmacy at (585) 637-6855 or have your prescribing provider fax a prescription in for you.
- When calling in refills, choose option #0 to speak to a representative and specify Brockport delivery.
- Order prescriptions by 2 pm Monday–Friday and Wegmans will deliver to the Student Health Center by 3:30 pm the same day.
We ask that you…
- Give Wegmans 24-hour notice for non-emergency medication.
- Provide your cell phone number so Wegmans can contact you for any payment arrangements and issues.
- Want to transfer a prescription? Just call Wegmans with your current information and they will do the rest!
PLEASE NOTE: Once delivered, your medication cannot be returned. Direct any questions concerning medications to Wegmans pharmacy. Delivery is for prescription medications only. They are unable to deliver over-the-counter or grocery items.