The Academic Exploration LLC is designed for students who come to The College at Brockport still deciding on their major.
Main Page Content
This LLC provides undeclared students many opportunities to explore what they are interested in pursuing while at Brockport and for long-term career aspirations. Students will complete the StrengthsQuest inventory and become familiar with Career Services and Academic Advisement. They will be encouraged to find personal connections with the Brockport community and start to identify and pursue their academic and cocurricular interests.
Activities and Field Trips Include
- StrengthsQuest Inventory
- Presentations by Career Services & Academic Advisement
- Many collaborative programs with other LLCs
- Community service opportunities
- Local Museums and cultural centers
- Brown’s Berry Patch
- Team-Building Centers (rock climbing, laser tag, etc.)
Encouraged to Apply: First year students who are undecided on their major, what career path they may choose and who have an interest in exploring their strengths and interests during their first year at The College at Brockport.