Main Page Content
Coordinator, Living Learning Communities
Undergraduate Degree: BA Political Science, International Studies & History, The College at Brockport,
Graduate Degree: Masters in Public Administration, The College at Brockport, 2010
Hometown: North Tonawanda, New York
Year Started Working at Brockport: 2009
What do you love about Brockport?
I knew I wanted to become a student at Brockport my sophomore year in high school. I like Brockport’s geographical location, its unique culture and how the campus enables its students, professionals and visitors to appreciate higher education and helping to build the future. I also like that Brockport has a little of everything and that students have a real chance to get involved in a variety of activities that they enjoy and activities that challenge them. It was easy for me to find my niche at The College as a student and a professional. There are unlimited chances to grow personally and professionally.
What's the best part of your job?
I enjoy getting to know the residents and enabling people to grow in a healthy, happy and harmonious environment. Being a Resident Director is a very unique position that allows me to help students develop and find opportunities for involvement on campus. It also makes me happy to help people and to make a difference in peoples’ lives. I truly enjoy being a Resident Director and being available to students.
What do you do for fun?
- Spending time with Family & Friends
- Going to Sabres & Bills games
- "There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you, yourself have altered." -Nelson Mandela
- "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." -Plato
- "A person who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -Albert Einstein
- Pi Alpha Alpha, Public Administration National Honor Society
- Brockport Alumni Association, Board of Directors
- Brockport Washington Semester Program Alumni