- Complete your housing preference form(s) & indicate housing preferences
- Update emergency contacts (cell phone, parent/guardian email)
- Apply for a Living Learning Community
- Upper-Class Students: add yourself to the Eagle Hall/Student Townhomes waitlist
- Add yourself to the single room waiting list
Graduate students can now live in the townhomes
, which are fully-furnished, climate-controlled, and include all utilities (including
Familarize yourself with the policies & procedures of living on campus.
Find answers to our most frequently asked questions about residential life.
Our residential facilities offer a variety of room layouts & styles, all designed
to foster a safe, inclusive, & productive environment. Each is equipped with laundry facilities, comfortable television and study lounges, wireless access, and
We are your home away from home. Our campus housing includes 12 residence halls, with
suite, "hotel", and corridor-style options, as well as a townhome complex. You can
choose a living learning community with other students who share your interests.
But, residential life is so much more than that. You have access to a variety of:
Fitness Facilities & Recreation
Arts and Performance
Clubs and Organizations