More Information Coming Soon: Student Townhomes will be available for Graduate Students, starting Fall 2021.
Each climate-controlled unit is fully furnished and contains four single bedrooms, two full bathrooms, washer and dryer, full kitchen, and living room/dining area.
- Graduate Students who are admitted to a Graduate program at SUNY Brockport, must email email@example.com, to request a housing waiver. In the email, please include your Student ID Number (800xxxxxx)
- Once the waiver is entered into Banner, the Graduate Student will have access to the Graduate Housing Preference Form, located in the Online Housing Portal (see below).
- Priority Deadline for Graduate Students is March 1st. 2021.
- Graduate Students will be notified (at their Brockport email address), after March 1st regarding their Fall housing assignment.
All students on the application must:
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 6 SUNY Brockport graduate credits during each semester of residential living (fall and/or spring)
- Be registered for Fall 2021 by 9/1/2021
- Be eligible to live on-campus
- Each climate-controlled unit is fully furnished and contains four single bedrooms, two full bathrooms, washer and dryer, full kitchen, and living room/dining area
- Full kitchen with full-size refrigerator, stove/oven, garbage disposal, dishwasher, and vacuum cleaner
- Community building and programming
- Community Center features include a lounge / multipurpose room, and the Townhomes Coordinator's and Townhomes Assistants' Offices
- Wireless Internet
- Utilities included (heat, water, and electric)
- Wall-to-wall carpeting throughout (except in kitchen and bathrooms)
To learn more about rates and scholarship impact, please visit our rates page.
Graduate Students residing in the Student Townhomes are not required to have an on-campus meal plan. There are options specifically designed for Student Townhomes residents, if interested.
We have nearly 50 majors and minors, and 50+ graduate programs. We know you're going to find something you'll like to study here.