Main Page Content
Coming Fall 2018!
Stay updated by checking out our construction camera.
Eagle Hall Renderings:
Amenities of Eagle Hall:
- “Hotel Style” room layouts (two students per room, sharing one bathroom)
- Quiet study lounges throughout
- Kitchens on every floor
- Built-in Smart Classroom on the first floor
- Keyless door entry
- Large multipurpose room on the first floor
- Located between the Student Townhomes and the Allen Administration Building
- Easy walking distance to the SERC, Drake Memorial Library, and the Liberal Arts Building!
- Important Deadlines!
- Deposit Deadline: Monday, February 19, at 5 pm!
- Application Deadline: Tuesday, February 20, at midnight! After midnight on February 20, students will only be eligible to fill out the 2018/2019 Returning Student Housing Application and add themselves to the Eagle Hall waitlist.
- Tuesday, February 27: Online Room Selection for Eagle Hall only.
- Signing up for Eagle Hall is available now!!
- Pay the $100.00 Advance Housing Deposit now! You can call or visit the Office of Student Accounts today! They are located in Rakov Hall, or can be reached by calling (585) 395-2473. (Please make sure to indicate you are paying a housing deposit for fall 2018!)
- 24 business hours after you pay your deposit, the Eagle Hall housing application can be found in the online housing portal.
- The housing selection process for Eagle Hall will be similar to our general housing selection process. Selection times will be based on total credit hours earned towards your Brockport degree as of the end of the fall 2017 semester. Students with higher credit hours will be assigned an earlier selection time than those with lower credit hours. There are 250 spaces available in Eagle Hall, and we anticipate that more than 250 students may apply. Those students who do not get into Eagle Hall during the selection process may still add themselves to the Eagle Hall wait list from the housing portal. These students can then participate in our general housing selection process to obtain a spot on campus in one of the other upperclassman residence halls. The general housing selection will take place in April.
- On Friday February 23rd, after 5pm, Sign back into the housing portal to find out your specific selection time. Selection Day for Eagle Hall will be on Tuesday, February 27, starting at 7 am in the online housing portal.
- At your selection time/date, please once again sign back into the housing portal
to pick your building, floor, and room. Only one person needs to sign in to the application, as that person's selection will
pull in the reciprocal roommate.
- *Please note: The Office of Residential Life/Learning Communities does not encourage students to skip academic responsibilities to choose their fall assignments.
Transfers/Visiting/Re-Admit Students can add themselves to the Eagle Hall waitlist, after they fill out the 2018/2019 Incoming Transfer/Visiting/Re-Admit Housing application.
- Scholarship Students: Scholarship students are eligible to reside in the Student Townhomes and Eagle Hall. However, students will not qualify for their full award and will only receive a $1,000 credit ($500 per semester) against their room charge and will be financially responsible for the balance.
- Meal Plans: Students residing in Eagle Hall are required to have an on-campus meal plan.
- Eagle Hall rates can be found here.
Please note: The On-Campus Housing Agreement is binding for one full academic year, August 2018 to May 2019.