Before You Begin the Online Housing Application
- You will need to know your Brockport NetID and Password
- You will need to wait one business day after your housing deposit is received to access the housing preference form through the online housing portal.
- Please read and understand our On-Campus Housing License.
- If you are requesting a specific roommate, you will need their Student ID number (800xxxxxx).
- Watch a quick instructional video
|Upon Acceptance||Pay your Housing & Tuition Deposit|
|March 1st||Access the Online Housing Portal to complete the Online Housing Preference Form|
|June 1st||Complete the Online Housing Preference Form for best consideration of your preferences.|
|Tuesday, July 21 — 4 pm||Housing Deposit Deadline|
|Wednesday, July 22 —11:59 pm||Housing Preference Form Deadline|
|Early/Mid August||Housing Assignment Email – Incoming students. Assignment Email will be sent to your BROCKPORT email address.*|
*Students paying and applying after the deadline will be housed in spaces that remain after students who made the deadline are placed.
First-Year Living Learning Communities (LLC)
Living Learning Communities have proven to increase retention and academic success by facilitating your integration into campus life and your connection to faculty in your intended major.