Main Page Content
- All residence halls are smoke-free. Smoking is prohibited on College property, with the exception of designated areas.
- All freshman residence halls are alcohol-free regardless of age.
- All residence halls are locked 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All guests must have photo identification.
- All residence halls have Quiet Hours: 7 pm – 7 am Sunday – Thursday, and midnight – 7 am Friday – Saturday. The last week of classes and finals week have extended 24-hour Study Quiet Hours. We expect our students to abide by 24-hour courtesy hours, during which they are mindful of the impact of noise on their community.
- Our On-Campus Housing License listed below has the list of prohibited items. Please read carefully.
Policies, Procedures & Information:
On-Campus Housing License:
Additional Policies, FORMS and Information:
- The Brockport Residential Experience (Housing information, policies & procedures) (pdf)
- The Code of Student Conduct (pdf)
- Service and Therapy Animal Policy
- On-Campus Housing Safety and Security (pdf)
- Bias Incident Reporting Form
- General Campus Support and Reporting Services
- Gender Inclusive Housing Information
- Residential Life Fire Safety- Please see "Section D" of the On-Campus Housing License,
which is listed above, under "On-Campus Housing License"
- Section 6438 of New York State Fire Code (pdf)
- The College at Brockport's Residency Requirement
- The College at Brockport Student Policies Website
- The College at Brockport's Hazing Policy (pdf)
- Hoverboard Advisory (pdf)
- Verification of Residence (pdf)
- Resources and Reporting Obligations Regarding Students of Concern
- Residential Life/Learning Communities Donation Collection and Tabling Request Form
- FERPA: What you need to know (pdf)