Spaces are available for Summer '19
On-campus housing is available in the Student Townhomes or a traditional residence hall for current Brockport students between Sunday, May 19, and Saturday, August 10, at noon.
- Furnished accommodations include single bedroom, full kitchen, living room, and washer/dryer.
Traditional Residence Halls:
- Double occupancy bedrooms
- Community kitchens, community laundry, community shower/bathrooms
Summer Room Rates
*Summer rates are subject to change
|Session||Student Townhomes||Residence Hall||Check-In Date|
|SummerSession I (May 20 - May 31)||$500||$300||Sunday, May 19 (2-5 pm)|
|SummerSession II (June 3 - July 4)||$1,000||$650||Sunday, June 2 (2-5 pm)|
|SummerSession III (July 8 - August 10)||$1,000||$650||Sunday, July 7 (2-5 pm)|
Registering for Summer On-Campus Housing
Apply for Summer Housing
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Residential Life/Learning Communities at (585) 395-2108 or (585) 395-2122 or email email@example.com. Summer assignments will be email in early May to the students Brockport email address.
- Students arriving on days not listed above must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange alternate check-in times.
- Summer students need to be checked out of their on-campus housing no later than Saturday, August 10, at 12PM.
- Students that are not checked out by the last day of the session they signed up for may be charged a daily rate for each additional day they occupy their room.
All students are expected to abide by the On-Campus Housing License and Student Code of Conduct while residing on-campus. Any student found in violation of these policies will go through the Student Conduct System and may be removed from Summer Housing.