Our Student Townhomes house 208 students in 52 units. Each climate-controlled unit is fully furnished and contains four single bedrooms, two full bathrooms, washer and dryer, full kitchen, and living room/dining area.
Student Townhomes are available for juniors and seniors based on total credit hours. Those that do not meet credit hour minimums, or are outranked in total credit hours may apply to be on a waitlist.
All students on the application must:
- Be a Junior or Senior with a minimum of 54 credits at move-in
- Be pre-registered for Fall 2019 by 5/15/19
- Be eligible to live on-campus
- Pay the $100.00 Advance Housing Deposit by 2/5/19 at 5 pm.
Rankings are based on class year and total credit hours earned toward a Brockport baccalaureate program by each student, at the end of the Fall 2018 semester.
- Credits earned are added up and combined for the students in each application group.*
- Each group will be assigned a "team captain" who will be the main contact person during the selection process.
*Individuals, pairs, or groups of 3 may be combined, to create complete groups of 4 during the selection process
- Each climate-controlled unit is fully furnished and contains four single bedrooms, two full bathrooms, washer and dryer, full kitchen, and living room/dining area
- Full kitchen with full-size refrigerator, stove/oven, garbage disposal, dishwasher, and vacuum cleaner
- Community building and programming designed for Junior and Senior students.
- Community Center features include mailboxes, a lounge / multipurpose room, and the Townhomes Coordinator's and Townhomes Assistants' Offices
- Wireless Internet & Cable
- Utilities included (heat, water, and electric)
- Wall-to-wall carpeting throughout (except in kitchen and bathrooms)
Scholarship students are eligible to reside in the Student Townhomes. However, students will not qualify for their full award and will only receive a $1,000 credit ($500 per semester) against their room charge and will be financially responsible for the balance.
Students residing in the Student Townhomes are not required to have an on-campus meal plan. There are options specifically designed for Student Townhomes residents, if interested.