Our Student Townhomes house 208 students in 52 units. Each climate-controlled unit is fully furnished and contains four single bedrooms, two full bathrooms, washer and dryer, full kitchen, and living room/dining area.
Student Townhomes are available for juniors and seniors based on total credit hours. Those that do not meet credit hour minimums, or are outranked in total credit hours may apply to be on a waitlist.
All students on the application must:
- Be a Junior or Senior with a minimum of 54 credits at move-in
- Be pre-registered for Fall 2020 by 5/15/20
- Be eligible to live on-campus
- Pay the $100.00 Advance Housing Deposit by 2/9/20 at 5 pm.
Selection times are based on total credit hours earned toward a Brockport baccalaureate program by each student, at the end of the Fall 2019 semester.
- February 13 - 5 pm: Sign back into the Housing portal to find out your selection time.*
*Times will be based on total credits earned, at the end of Fall 2019
- February 17 Townhome Selection will be Online
*Only one person needs to sign in to the application, as that person's selection will pull in all reciprocal roommate requests.
- Each climate-controlled unit is fully furnished and contains four single bedrooms, two full bathrooms, washer and dryer, full kitchen, and living room/dining area
- Full kitchen with full-size refrigerator, stove/oven, garbage disposal, dishwasher, and vacuum cleaner
- Community building and programming designed for Junior and Senior students.
- Community Center features include mailboxes, a lounge / multipurpose room, and the Townhomes Coordinator's and Townhomes Assistants' Offices
- Wireless Internet & Cable
- Utilities included (heat, water, and electric)
- Wall-to-wall carpeting throughout (except in kitchen and bathrooms)
To learn more about rates and scholarship impact, please visit our rates page
Students residing in the Student Townhomes are not required to have an on-campus meal plan. There are options specifically designed for Student Townhomes residents, if interested.