Notify Payroll of Work-Study to Temporary Service

This form is used only to notify Payroll when a current student employee is exhausting Work-Study, and needs to be moved to your Temporary Service Payroll. It is not to be used when first hiring a TS or WS student, and cannot be used for summer hires, even if they are continuing employees.

Main Page Content

For an indication of applicable deadlines and payroll dates, go to the Payroll Calendar.

A copy of this is not kept in your email "Sent" file. Please print a copy of this form before hitting the "send" button so you have a record of this transaction. You should also attach a printed copy to the student's timesheet when they exhaust work-study. This will ensure a smooth transition to your temporary service account.

Last Updated 7/8/20

Close mobile navigation