Information for Employed Students

Below is information and a number of links that will be helpful to you as a student employee at The College at Brockport.

Main Page Content

Please utilize this information during your time as a student employee. I would also encourage you to bookmark this page so you have this important information at your fingertips at all times during your employment.

Student Employment Forms

Tax Forms

Although you should have completed Federal and NYS tax withholding forms at the time of hire, you may access copies at the links below. These are applicable to ALL student employees. If you need to change or update information, submit a new form to Student Employment or Payroll for TS and WS employees, or to the BASC Payroll Office in Brockway for BASC employees

Campus Information System

See your Student Employee Authorizations, and Work-Study paychecks (if applicable). Simply sign on to the Campus Information System, and follow the on-screen menus to see your information.

Retirement Information

Retirement Information for all TS and WS student employees

*BASC employees- please refer questions to BASC

Last Updated 8/15/18

Close mobile navigation