Main Page Content
Student Organization Resource Center
The Space is providing resources for student organizations (including but not limited to: academic honor societies, club sports, fraternities, sororities, interest groups and cultural, service, academic, and fine arts clubs) and their advisors.
The Space is a resource center providing training, tools and support for student organizations/groups at The College at Brockport. The Space creates a collaborative environment for you to work together with other student organization student leaders. Stop by at any time when the Union is open. The Space is part of Student Union & Activities and is located in Seymour College Union, room B105.
Benefits for Student Organizations
- Use of the College name, services, equipment and facilities according to outlined policies and procedures.
- Affiliation with The College at Brockport as an official registered student organization (see College’s Affiliation Policy)
- The ability to use the myBROCKPORT system.
- Permission to submit room reservation forms, tabling forms, and fundraising forms in compliance with the Campus Events policies.
- Permission to advertise on campus in compliance with the Posting policy. Each registered organization will have various listing opportunities in promotion and publication of their organization.
- The ability to utilize the resources and services provided in The Space: Student Organization Resource Center.
- Permission to participate in campus events, such as Club Craze, to promote your organization.
If you have any questions about what is needed to continue with the registration process,
please contact us at
The Space (B105 Seymour College Union)
Phone: (585) 395-5646