Build on our academic excellence including not only our rising reputation as a top SUNY institution, but also to encompass recognition of our faculty for scholarly endeavors, research dollars and our prestigious graduate programs.
- Continue to underscore our core values of student success and shared governance.
- Make an institution-wide commitment to embracing diversity in its fullest sense by setting goals and linking these goals with Middle States’ expectations and our own expectations for achieving a more inclusive community.
- Implement Strategic Plan II and allocate resources for designated implementation.
- Address the physical plant — both new facilities and upgrading the existing facilities and technology — to enhance the living and learning environment for all.
- Engage the entire campus in the Mission Review II process in the 2005-06 academic year prior to our final sign-off to SUNY.
- Plan to publicly launch The College at Brockport’s comprehensive campaign in concert with the Foundation Board, College Council and Alumni Board.
- Strengthen Brockport’s presence and visibility within the colleges in the Greater Rochester Area using the MetroCenter as a focal point for collaboration and enhanced visibility through greater utilization and marketing.
- Celebrate the successes of our students, faculty, staff and alumni as a point of pride for the College.
Last Updated 2/28/12