Main Page Content
Account Clerk-This Position Has Been Filled
The Office of Student Accounts and Accounting is looking for a hardworking, detail oriented student to train with our current student employee during the 2015-2016 academic year, approximately 5 - 8 hours per week. Hours will increase the following year. Students with the ability to work during the summer and winter sessions are encouraged to apply. Minimum wage to start, however we do pay above average wages after the first year. Work study applicants will be given priority consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete daily cash reconciliation
- Assist with other reconciliations (bank, Easy Money)
- Compare bank statements with daily cash spreadsheets, analyze for discrepancies
- Assist front desk staff with payment processing
- Process returned mail and update addresses
- Maintain Parent Plus spreadsheet and input new id’s
- Daily filing of accounting reports and analyzing various documents
- Maintain records stored in the Records Retention areas in Dobson and Rakov
- Assist with the annual inventory and shredding/records destruction process
- Deliver/retrieve correspondence between various departments on campus
- Other office tasks as assigned (shredding, stuffing envelopes, filing, etc.)
- Must be a registered student (Fall 2015); freshman and sophomores are preferred
- Accounting, Finance and Business majors are preferred
- Must have excellent attention to detail and be mature, responsible and dependable
- Ability to move boxes weighing approximately 30lbs.
- Must be able to communicate professionally with staff and students
- Ability to work independently and learn quickly
- Experience with Excel and Word is preferred
If you have any questions please contact our office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest.