Welcome to the Business Card Online Ordering System, which was designed to simplify the business card ordering process.
Main Page Content
If you need any assistance with this process, please call (585) 395-2754.
Please follow the steps below to expedite the process:
- You must provide your NetID and password to access this system. If you have forgotten your password, you can call the ITS Help Desk at (585) 395-5151 for assistance. If you are ordering cards for someone other than yourself, your NetID and password can still be used to make this transaction.
- You and your department/office head/chair are responsible for all the information supplied on the form: the correct spelling of your name, your correct title(s) and degree; and your fax and phone numbers. The system provides numerous opportunities to change information before being submitted.
- When placing degree information in the form, please use the College style: no periods. Examples of proper degree abbreviations for this system are: PhD, MFA, EdD, etc.
- If you are ordering cards with a department/office name and not a person's name, please place that in the space where a person's name would normally go; then place the department/office location where a person's title would normally go.
- All cards will be uniform in design. You will not be able to add spaces or more information than the form provides for. There are three lines available for name, title and department information, but you do not need to use all three.
- Do not worry about fonts or font sizes/effects. The system will take care of that upon submission of the form.
We will be publishing the College mission statement on the back of all business cards. The mission statement is: The college at Brockport is an inclusive learning community that inspires excellence through growth, engagement, and transformation.