All College Senate approved resolutions can be viewed by all faculty and staff of The College at Brockport on our File City 2 website.
College Senate Approved Resolutions Archive
The College Senate uploads all of our approved resolutions, dating back to the 1960's, on The College at Brockport's File City 2 website. In order to find and view a specific resolution, please follow the steps below.
- Go to your web browser and type into the address bar https://fc2.brockport.edu/fcweb/or click the link.
- Select the "File City 2 Web" option. This is an easier to navigate version of File City 2, but the resolutions can be viewed from either option.
- Sign into File City 2 using your NetID and password. This is the same NetID and password that you use to sign into any of The College's devices/WiFi.
- Select the "college_senate_approved_resolutions" folder.
- Find and select the folder that the year of the resolution you are looking for was approved.
- Select the resolution that you were looking for. This will download the file to your computer.
- Click the file that pops up at the bottom of your browser.
- If you don't have the associated program to view the file (typically Microsoft Word) you will be prompted to download it. If you do have the program, you will now be able to view the resolution.
Mapping the College Senate Approved Resolutions Archive
File City 2 allows the College Senate Approved Resolutions folder to be mapped to your personal computer. For more details and instructions, please click here.