Main Page Content
Dr. Cathy Houston-Wilson
Kinesiology, Sport Studies & PE
Article VI: Standing Committees of the Senate
Section J: Committee on the Undergraduate Curriculum and Policies
- Membership: At least one-half (1/2) the membership of this Committee shall be teaching faculty. This Committee shall be chaired by a teaching faculty member.
- Purpose: This Committee shall act for the Senate in the continuing study and review
of all phases of the undergraduate curriculum and related academic policies, except
for the General Education Program. Specifically, this Committee shall make recommendations
to the Senate on such concerns as:
- Approval and revision of undergraduate programs
- Removal of undergraduate programs
- Criteria for granting baccalaureate degrees
All General Education proposals must be submitted to Debbie Lamphron, Office of the
Do not send your proposal directly to this committee.
Follow the General Education instructions on the How to Submit a Proposal page.