Main Page Content
COSAC and Human Resources will continue efforts for further training opportunities. We would welcome your suggestions!
SAVE THE DATE:
Tuesday, March 19: Tour of Brockport Downtown including lunch at Bistro
Friday, April 5: COSAC Scholarship Event and Raffle at Alumni House
Friday, May 3: COSAC Annual Appreciation Luncheon
Submit Sunshine Requests here!
Congratulations to the 2018 COSAC Scholarship Recipient: Ashley Schepler!
- Sandy Mullin, President, School of Education, Health & Human Services, x2510
- Cherise Oakley, Vice-President, English, x2503
- Mary Derleth, Sunshine, School of Business and Management, x2985
- Melissa Furness, Development Office, x2667
- JoAnn Sigler, Facilities Administration, x5205
- Amber Wilk, Dance, x2153
- Julie Hunt, School of Arts and Sciences, x2394
- Neala Stull, UG Admissions, x5449
- Amber Brooks, Professional Education Unit, x2505
- Megan Radder, Procurement & Payment Services, x2351
- Tammy Jo Manz, School of Business & Management, x2623
Please email COSAC with suggestions and comments!
The History of COSAC
COSAC was established in the 1984 by President Emeritus John E. Van de Wetering in order to provide a response to the unique concerns of office support staff. COSAC’s primary responsibilities are to provide suggestions for communication and morale improvement, make suggestions for in-service training, and coordinate functions and social gatherings to bridge communication gaps among various areas on campus. Members of the committee are representatives of the office support staff across campus. We try to have at least one person from each vice presidential division, including BASC and the EOC, serving on the committee. COSAC is well known and respected as a valuable campus organization. Members serve on various campus committees and provide input for campus activities, publications, etc. If you have any questions about COSAC or if you’re interested in serving on the Committee, feel free to contact any member of the Committee.