Main Page Content
The Eagle Guardian App is a state-of-the-art safety app that allows you to turn your cell phone into a safety device.
Download the FREE Eagle Guardian safety app to check in with family, friends, University Police, or others you trust to help you stay safe both on and off campus.
How It Works
Eagle Guardian allows you to rapidly provide information about yourself to Brockport University Police during an emergency. By building a personal profile, information about you can be immediately accessed by UPD dispatchers if ever necessary. Eagle Guardian can also provide police with GPS coordinates from your phone (if available), which can decrease response time and allow first responders to locate you should you not be able to give them your location.
With this App you can:
- Set a Safety Timer – Notify people you trust to check in on you if you are alone or in an unfamiliar
- Manage & Message Your Guardians – Invite family, friends, or others to be your Guardian, and communicate with them
within the app as needed.
- Easy Emergency Communication – Call safety officials directly for help if you are in trouble and send text tips – including photos – if you see something suspicious.
Setting Up Eagle Guardian
1. Download the Eagle Guardian app in the App Store or in Google Play
Search for "Rave Guardian" and download to your mobile device for free.
2. Verify your phone number by entering verification code
3. Turn on Push Notifications to get instant emergency updates
4. Turn on Location Sharing
This will allow you to share your coordinates with first responders in the case of an emergency