Main Page Content
Formed in 2010, the Enrollment Management and Student Affairs Assessment Team is charged with:
- Creating a culture of assessment and continuous improvement within the Division of Enrollment Management and Student Affairs.
- Assess departmental effectiveness and progress towards goals and strategic priorities.
The EMSA Assessment Team consists of departmental assessment representatives whom advance unit-level and division-wide assessment activities focused on advancing the College's strategic plan. Specifically, the EMSA Assessment Team:
- Provides leadership to the development of departmental student learning outcomes and where applicable, specific programmatic student learning outcomes.
- Creates and maintains a standard and consistent program for assessment across the division.
- Works collaboratively with Institutional Assessment & Research and other divisions.
- Coordinates/schedules industry assessments to avoid over surveying students and ensure that the data collected informs our decisions.
- Executes annual reporting processes, which must include assessment findings and the changes that have resulted from the evidence.
- Recognizes division assessment best practices and successes.
- Creates and maintains website to communicate our efforts.
- Provides training opportunities for divisional staff to improve their skills in assessment.
- Involves students in the process.