Main Page Content
Facilities & Planning Outages Listserv
Please fill in your email address and click subscribe to join the listserv and receive all announcements regarding Facilities & Planning outages and interruptions of service.
You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any message from the Facilities and Planning Outage Listserv.
- This form must be completed to process signs.
- For further information and a rough price list please visit sign shop page.
- Please contact the Facilities and Planning Service Center, with any questions/concerns regarding sign orders.
- This form must be completed to schedule any fleet vehicles such as a sedan, minivan, or 15-passenger van.
- Please read the Vehicle Request Procedures prior to completing form.
- All vans require a LENS check. Must complete LENS Request Form. Requirements explained in Vehicle Request Procedures.
- Please print out the following General Information - Driver's Responsibilities.
- Current Fleet Vehicle Rental Rates.
- After completion of Vehicle Request Form, please deliver/mail to Facilities and Planning Service Center, located in Commissary Building F3.
- Departments are responsible for payment of all reservations. If a reservation is cancelled with Facilities and Planning at 395-2408 prior to the scheduled departure, the charges are waived.
- View our Key Control Policy for more information on the process.
- This form must be completed to process keys. Please submit completed form to Facilities and Planning Attn: Locksmith via mail or fax (585) 395-2502.
- After keys are processed, the person requesting keys must pick their keys up in person at the Facilities and Planning Service Center, located in Commissary Building F3.
- Proper ID will be required during pick up.
- This form must be completed if you have lost your keys.
- Form must be signed by University Police as well as your department head/chair or director.
- Please submit completed form to Facilities and Planning Attn: Locksmith via mail or fax (585) 395-2502.
- If replacement keys are needed, you must submit a new key request form as well.
- This form must be completed if you are requesting a space to be rekeyed.
- Form must be signed by the building coordinator as well as your dean/chair or department head.
- Please submit completed form to Facilities and Planning Attn: Locksmith via mail or fax (395-2502).
- Please note that you must also submit a key request form to receive the new keys.
- This form is used to request the reassignment of campus space from one unit to another.
- Identify the administrators that oversee both the current and proposed occupants of the space, so that Facilities and Planning can facilitate approval process.
- Completed form must be emailed as an attachment to email@example.com