Main Page Content
Introduction & Overview
The College-Wide Facilities Planning Committee has been established to represent the campus community in offering the Office of Facilities and Planning, and the President and President’s Cabinet, broad-based views and advice, from an institutional perspective, on major decisions regarding campus facilities. The Committee will also make recommendations regarding allocation/reallocation of existing building space, according to College guidelines.
The College-Wide Facilities Planning Committee (CFPC) advises the President in planning physical development on campus and will:
- Ensure that physical development of the campus is consistent with the Facilities Master Plan
- Make recommendations regarding any proposed revisions to the Facilities Master Plan
- In consultation with all campus constituencies, review and provide recommendations regarding priorities for the construction of capital facilities and major renovation projects.
- Recommend assignment or reassignment of spaces
- Review and recommend execution of alteration projects
Space allocation and renovation requests may be submitted to the office of Facilities and Planning.
SUCF guidelines for determining use of space.
To contact the College-Wide Facilities Planning Committee, email email@example.com