Main Page Content
Introduction and Overview:
The College-Wide Facilities Planning Committee has been established to represent the campus community in offering the Office of Facilities and Planning, and the President and President’s Cabinet, broad-based views and advice, from an institutional perspective, on major decisions regarding campus facilities. The Committee will also make recommendations regarding allocation/reallocation of existing building space, according to College guidelines.
The College-Wide Facilities Planning Committee (CFPC) advises the President in planning physical development on campus and will:
- Ensure that physical development of the campus is consistent with the Facilities Master Plan
- Make recommendations regarding any proposed revisions to the Facilities Master Plan
- In consultation with all campus constituencies, review and provide recommendations regarding priorities for the construction of capital facilities and major renovation projects.
- Recommend assignment or reassignment of spaces
- Review and recommend execution of alteration projects
- December 12, 2016
- September 19, 2016
- May 19, 2016
- April 11, 2016
- March 7, 2016
- February 8, 2016
- January 25, 2016
- December 14, 2015
- November 16, 2015
- September 21, 2015
- May 18, 2015
- April 13, 2015
- March 9, 2015
- January 26, 2015
The submission deadline for the 2016 Call for Alterations is Tuesday, April 5th, 2016. Please use the above link for complete details including schedule and request form.
Space allocation and renovation requests may be submitted to the office of Facilities and Planning.
SUCF guidelines for determining use of space.
To contact the College-Wide Facilities Planning Committee, email firstname.lastname@example.org