Skip to main content
Close mobile nav
Main Page Content
Who is eligible?
- Leave for Blood Donation Policy
- Employees are permitted one unpaid leave period per calendar year of three hours during
the employee's regular work schedule to donate blood off-premise.
- Employees are permitted two paid leave periods per calendar year during the employee's
regular work schedule to donate blood at the College blood drive.
Required Documents - (Required for off-premise blood donation)
- Time Sheet/ Attendance Record - indicate leave on timesheet for off-premise donation.
- Documentation attached to your timesheet indicating that the absence was for the purpose
of blood donation off-premise.
For More Information:
- Debbie Looney: 585-395-2744
Return to Leaves