Main Page Content
All vacancies at The College at Brockport are available for review online. If you have issues accessing the webpage or inputting information, please contact the Office of Human Resources at (585) 395-2126 and someone will be happy to assist you.
As an employee at The College at Brockport, you are provided with a very competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Generally, these benefits include:
- Health insurance and prescription coverage
- Dental and vision insurances
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Retirement plans & tax-deferred programs
- Vacation, holiday and sick leave accruals
Individual benefits packages may vary based on employment relationship.
New York State Department of Civil Service Job Seeker Resources
- NYS Job Opportunities
- Civil Service Exam Announcements
- Subscribe to Receive Email Notification of New Exam Announcements from the NYS Department of Civil Service
- Apply and Qualify
- Test Guides and Resource Booklets for State Examinations
- Participate in the Exam
- After the Exam
Brockport Auxiliary Service Corporation Employment Announcements
The Brockport Auxiliary Service Corporation (BASC) is a non-profit, 501c(3) corporation located on the campus of The College at Brockport. BASC is contracted by The College at Brockport to provide and manage dining services, the bookstore, catering services, laundry services, vending services, ATM's, events and conferences, campus ID services, and debit card program.