Main Page Content
The Office of Human Resources is committed to fostering the mission of The College at Brockport, State University of New York. We seek to embrace the best practices of the Human Resources profession by providing superior, quality service that supports Brockport in its effort to recruit and retain a talented and diverse workforce. We respect diverse skills and capabilities and believe each employee should be valued for his/her individual contribution to the success of the the College.
- Affirmative Action—Discrimination/Harassment Complaints, Affirmative Action Program, American Disabilities Act (ADA), Accommodation Requests
- Appointment—Appointment Transactions, Board of Trustees Policies, Extra Services, Performance Programs/Evaluations, Sabbatical Leaves, Volunteers
- Benefits/Retirement—Medical, Dental, Vision, Directory of Benefits/Retirement Providers
- Employee Relations—Coaching, Counseling, Discipline, Contractual Agreements, Performance Management
- Payroll—Attendance, Timesheets, Direct Deposit, Paycheck Questions
- Recruitment—Employee Recruitment, Advertising, EagleEmploy, Compensation and Classification, Immigration, Job Descriptions, Position Requisitions, Search Committee Information
2018 Productivity Enhancement Program (PEP) for UUP Represented Employees
The recently ratified contract between the State of New York and UUP includes the 2018 Productivity Enhancement Program. Enrollment is now available for eligible UUP represented employees who wish to participate for the remainder of 2018. Please complete the 2018 UUP PEP form. Forms may be faxed to (585) 395-5275 or mailed to The Benefits and Payroll Office. Alternatively, you may scan and send forms to the secure email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday - Friday: 8 am to 4:30 pm
Receptionist: (585) 395-2126
Allen Administration Building, 4th floor
State University of New York at Brockport