Main Page Content
The Office of Human Resources is committed to fostering the mission of The College at Brockport, State University of New York. We seek to embrace the best practices of the Human Resources profession by providing superior, quality service that supports Brockport in its effort to recruit and retain a talented and diverse workforce. We respect diverse skills and capabilities and believe each employee should be valued for their individual contribution to the success of the College.
- Affirmative Action—Discrimination/Harassment Complaints, Affirmative Action Program, American Disabilities Act (ADA), Accommodation Requests
- Appointment—Appointment Transactions, Board of Trustees Policies, Extra Services, Performance Programs/Evaluations, Sabbatical Leaves, Volunteers
- Benefits/Retirement—Medical, Dental, Vision, Directory of Benefits/Retirement Providers
- Employee Relations—Coaching, Counseling, Discipline, Contractual Agreements, Performance Management
- Payroll—Attendance, Timesheets, Direct Deposit, Paycheck Questions
- Recruitment—Employee Recruitment, Advertising, EagleEmploy, Compensation and Classification, Immigration, Job Descriptions, Position Requisitions, Search Committee Information
Summer Work Life Program
Please note: Summer Office Hours (8 am to 4 pm) remain effective Monday, May 20, 2019 through Wednesday, August 21, 2019.
We are pleased to announce the College will be offering the Summer Work Life Program again this year. The program affords employees the opportunity to enjoy time away from work while balancing the College’s operational need to keep offices open to service students and campus visitors. The program offers employees the option of applying for a flex time, compressed workweek, or compressed pay period work schedule.
The program will be offered from Thursday, May 30, 2019, through Wednesday, August 21, 2019. Details of the program, including examples of work options and the application, can be found on the Office of Human Resources homepage, linked below. All applications for the Summer Work Life Program must be submitted to the Office of Human Resources by Thursday, May 9, 2019. Operational needs are paramount and will be considered by supervisors in all decisions regarding the Summer Work Life Program.
Summer Office Hours (8 am to 4 pm) are effective Monday, May 20, 2019, through Wednesday, August 21, 2019. In order to guarantee the ongoing success of the Summer Work Life Program, please be mindful of our obligation to ensure all offices remain open from 8 am to 4 pm Monday through Friday.
Questions regarding the program may be directed to the Office of Human Resources at 395-2126.
Please see the links below for further information:
Monday - Friday: 8 am to 4:30 pm
Receptionist: (585) 395-2126
Allen Administration Building, 4th floor
State University of New York at Brockport