Main Page Content
The Office of Human Resources is committed to fostering the mission of The College at Brockport, State University of New York. We seek to embrace the best practices of the Human Resources profession by providing superior, quality service that supports Brockport in its effort to recruit and retain a talented and diverse workforce. We respect diverse skills and capabilities and believe each employee should be valued for his/her individual contribution to the success of the the College.
- Affirmative Action—Discrimination/Harassment Complaints, Affirmative Action Program, American Disabilities Act (ADA), Accommodation Requests
- Appointment—Appointment Transactions, Board of Trustees Policies, Extra Services, Performance Programs/Evaluations, Sabbatical Leaves, Volunteers
- Benefits/Retirement—Medical, Dental, Vision, Directory of Benefits/Retirement Providers
- Employee Relations—Coaching, Counseling, Discipline, Contractual Agreements, Performance Management
- Payroll—Attendance, Timesheets, Direct Deposit, Paycheck Questions
- Recruitment—Employee Recruitment, Advertising, EagleEmploy, Compensation and Classification, Immigration, Job Descriptions, Position Requisitions, Search Committee Information
Productivity Enhancement Program (PEP) 2019
The Productivity Enhancement Program (PEP) allows eligible employees to exchange previously accrued vacation leave in return for a credit to be applied towards their employee share of health insurance premiums on a biweekly basis. The enrollment period for 2019 runs October 15, 2018, to November 16, 2018. Please review the Human Resources section of the Daily Eagle for the guidelines and forms.
Monday - Friday: 8 am to 4:30 pm
Receptionist: (585) 395-2126
Allen Administration Building, 4th floor
State University of New York at Brockport