Main Page Content

Change of Address / Name

Employees should report a change of address to the Human Resources Office. The change of address information will be used to update your personnel and payroll records.

All name changes must have a copy of your social security card, showing your new name. If you are a member of a retirement system other than the Employees' Retirement System (ERS), you will need to contact the Benefits area at 395-2126 to request the appropriate change of address form. ERS members can change their address by visiting the OSC website.

You will also need to contact your union to notify them of your address change. Contact information for the respective unions can be obtained by going to the list of union web sites on our links to useful web sites page.

Last Updated 8/28/17

Close mobile nav